Thursday, January 21, 2010

Weekly Poll Results

Link to us : http://sn.im/v0284

Hi its me Jason here reporting on duty. Haha well its me again and this time I'm going to explain on the results on our poll. First before I start I would like to thank all my viewer who participate to vote and answered our weekly poll question. Second still before I start, the question that I posted on our quiz poll section was 'Have you ever been to Internet Cafe?'. Well as everyone knows that poll quiz are usually multiple choices only. Too bad huh no open answer for you guys to answer. Hehe sad case. The choices of answers are Yes and No. Now here comes the important section. HUHU nervous huh?

Ok in this 21st century, most of the society will at least visit Internet Cafe at least once in their life, however a small amount of people do not visit Internet Cafe before. On our weekly poll quiz, 87% of our viewer says that they have visited Internet Cafe before. Only a small amount around 12% declare that they have never visited Internet Cafe before.

Here is our chart based on our analysis on the results for our weekly poll quiz.


Don't be surprise that its normal that people visited Internet Cafe often. They have their own reasons for visiting Internet Cafe.

ZZzz Well it's kind of late now, and I'm going to bed now after i done with this blog. However I hope that our post will help in enhancing your knowledge on Internet Cafe, we would be delightful serving all the dishes of information that we got and share it with you guys.

Now here's Jason again reporting off duty and going to bed soon. Good night guys and have a great night.
blog comments powered by Disqus