Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekly Poll Result 3

Link to us: http://sn.im/v02cn

Hi guys, it's me Jason as usual. Well on our poll last week, not much response on the quiz poll. Then we try to understand the situation of our weaknesses however we still hope that all our viewers would spend sometime giving and comment on our weaknesses on our weekly poll. On the previous week poll, our question asked on 'Do you often visits Internet Cafe?'

Before I go for more information on our poll, lets view the chart results first and understand the situation.



As you can see on the chart, 63% says that they visits I.C depending when they plan outing with their friends. I realize that, even myself visits internet cafe based on the same reason. First thing is social interactivity and gaming purposes. To all my viewers, would you agree on my statement as i stated? If there is comment or feedback feel free to share with us as a topic discussion.

Second and third is the same results on the 1st answer and the 2nd answer that is once in a blue moon and everyday. Both results are even as in 15%. Some people who are I.C-holic as we call it, will visit I.C often as in everyday. They would spend most of their hours there playing either alone or with groups. Why it is so? I believe that most of the player who plays game are more interested on LAN game such as Dota, Call of Duty Left 4 Dead and etc. However the obvious part that people doesn't visit I.C is because of they do not play games or interested with I.C.

The curious part that there is no respondent who respond saying that they visits I.C 1 week 1 time. In my experience I did before thus I realize that i do not visit I.C alone. I do visit I.C at least 1 time in a week. not many people are doing so because either their visiting it at least more than 1 or just better not go.

Now comes the last result that is visiting I.C more than 1 time in a week. It is true based on my research by looking it myself in I.C, I am able to see the same face at least minimum twice in a week. people who do so are usually people who are already working and they would spend their time after working hours in I.C. Purpose are also common as in gaming purposes.

Wow again is coming midnight and as usual coming to my bed time. Well I hope my results are sufficient based on my research I did. Again please don't hesitate by leaving your comment and fedback. We would be glad hearing information's from you.
Got to go now. Nights~~
blog comments powered by Disqus