Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekly Poll Results 5

Link to us: http://sn.im/v02qb

To all my readers. Jason here reporting for another week on our weekly poll post result. Previously the question I came up with is 'By law, I.C is not allowed to open 24/7. Do you think that the law should allow I.C to open 24/7 everyday?' i felted that this question is very interesting is because I.C usually open during the midnight however some will get caught by the police if there is a sport check or either some will close their shop but inside they still have customers.



72% of our respondents said Yes and the analysis proven that there is customer still coming in and out from I.C even during midnight. It's not an offend if they do business at night. It actually helps to make more income monthly by working more hours. Why do you think the law doesn't allow I.C to work overtime? will see on the next result below.

NO!!!! After reading my analysis, 27% say No. As the above it relates to the bottom also. firstly is because of youngsters. Youngsters who are underage are illegal to visit I.C during the night. The law came up with this rule is because of youngster without discipline visiting I.C during the midnight. Do you ever think why their parents doesn't control them? It's easy, now this days youngsters are very daring disobeying their parents and also sneaking out from the house. They just wanna get their satisfaction on getting the game they love to play where they don't have the chance to play at home. It is also due to several reasons such as, no internet connection or it's late and parents do not allow them to play.

Phew that's all for today, it's time to get my bed now. Hope you all get enough informative information, if there is any question or you couldn't understand, feel free to leave a comment. Thanks ^^
blog comments powered by Disqus